Monday, November 13, 2006

post number one.... Mount Pleasant Cycling Issues

good morning...
good afternoon...
good evening...

hello.

I am a resident of Mount Pleasant Washington DC
not only am I a resident
but I am also a family man and a cyclist
which bring traffic related issues to the surface for me

things have gotten out of control

the amount of through traffic is one issue
but
the speed of traffic is a greater issue

the fast moving traffic is not just the passerbys
the speeding cars are often occupied and driven by Mount Pleasant residents

the Blog has been created to aid in awareness of the traffic issues pertaining to bicycles and pedestrians in Mount Pleasant, Washington DC 20010

I also maintain a blog on my own cycling and my own issues

gwadzilla.blogspot.com

yes, I have issues other than cycling

in addition to the information that can be found on this blog
there is also a myspace group

http://groups.myspace.com/mtpbikes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home